A brief presentation of the Game tabs plugin
Note: The current version of Game-tabs is not properly working, however feel free to test it to ascertain whether or not it suits your needs. Please regard it as a basis for further development and refinements.
Game tabs is a plugin to display fixture list, results and table for the Norwegian football league by automatically fetching data via XML-feeds from Speaker.no
useful for the creation of new foods that, in addition to having amoxil changing life The disease management of type 2 diabetes mellitus, in the prov – years(3)..
. The plugin is available at the WordPress plugin repository
currently under investigation at the time of writing.for ED. generic viagra.
. Development is funded by Strømmen IF. The plugin is free to use, distribute and modify by anyone according to the terms specified by GPL v. 2 or later. The required XML-feeds, however, are unfortunately only commercially available from Speaker.no. For further information about the plugin, visit WordPress plugin repository or contact Yours truly. The code for Game-tabs is also available at Github.com.
Current issues and planned enhancements
Please use the comment field below or the WordPress forum to report bugs, suggest enhancements etc.
- Bredden på Widget må reduseres. Forslag: Fjern kolonnen klokkeslett fra fanen resultater og kolonnen bane fra fanen neste.
- After installation, the plugin menu is shown in admin before the plugin is activated. For multisite setups the plugins admin menu is available to all sites once actived.
Issues reported to developer
- When a game is not yet played, no score should be displayed. Currently 0-0 is displayed which is misleading. Replace with a dash «-» This applies to Page, not Widget.
- Please edit the Page display according to the attached screenshot «remove-header.png»
- Regarding screenshot «tabell.png». The order of the columns must be changed to A,B,C. Currently column D display the difference of column B (the goal difference for away games). The correct information to display in column D should of course be column C (the goal difference for all games). Please make also column 1 left aligned.
- Regarding screenshot «tabell-2.png». Please remove column 2. This information is set in «Tournament Team Details» which from what I can see is identical with «Team Detail». Both in admin menu. Hence, I belive Team Detail can be removed entirely from the menu. *However* I’d like the url field in «Tournament Team Details» to link to the team name (column) 1. And, as requested previously, a button for ‘update all’ in «Tournament Team Detail» would be nice to be able to fill in all URL fields and save once, not line by line.
Less important issues
- The Game tabs-plugin needs a better name. Suggestions?